Marks & Spencer (1)
Marks & Spencer teams up with BuyBritish.com to bring you exclusive M&S offers, voucher codes and new products made in the U.K.
About Marks and Spencer
Marks and Spencer (commonly known as M&S) is a British retail icon with over 100 years of rich history.
The brand is a major player on the high street with 1000 stores in the UK alone. Friendly and familiar M&S celebrates the best of British design, innovation and quality with their own brand of fashion, food, homeware, furniture, beauty, gifts, lingerie and wine.
Marks and Spencer has a strong heritage too. Starting out as a penny bazaar in 1884 in Leeds, they have reinvented themselves many times to stay current and fresh always holding true to making great products at great value. They are known and loved for their quality lingerie, insanely good food and durable school uniforms. For the things that you really need, you can’t beat M&S.
How to Use M&S Voucher Codes
After you have selected your next item, picked your size and clicked ‘Add to Bag’, head over to your shopping bag.
- Click ‘Checkout’ and either log into your account or continue as a guest.
- Note, for some M&S promo codes you may have to be logged in or create an account to use them (you can receive great offers by doing this including birthday treats)!
- After checking out you will get to your Billing & Payment page, at the bottom of this is where you can find your voucher box.
- Paste the code from BuyBritish.com and hit ‘Apply’.
- Once your code has applied, enter your payment details and pay.